Menu

Story Comments

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jiahuo 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Boom
    Keymaster

Please keep your story comments here to preserve the fluidity of the author’s work.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Boom.

Tracker
    Participant

Beacon in the Dark is amazing.  I totally get their world, and in turn, it is helping me understand Conan’s universe.   The descriptions you do are very real, and it makes me realize I really need to see the world through my character’s eyes to make such life like descriptions.  The dialog is tight as always, but I am going to read this several times hoping to soak up the atmosphere you describe.

It is so good, it makes me hesitate to post at all.  I was thinking of posting the first part of Aria’s tale, but OMG…it’s not good enough.   I will polish it more and try to post it soon.

Boom
    Keymaster

Noooo, please don’t feel self conscious about your story.  I’d really love to read it.  After all, the setting aside, it is all about the human struggle of wants and desires.  You are a wonderful story teller.

1+

Users who have liked this topic:

Tracker
    Participant

Kaliker :Origin Stories.  WHOOHOOO…we done found us another writer!!  That is a nice piece of writing.  I felt like I was in the battle with you.  Keep it coming big guy.  That story just whet my appetite for more.

🙂

1+

Kaliker
    Participant

Thanks tracker! Thought it would be a fun way to introduce Kaliker. The other stories will have more depth then this but, i wanted to set a foundation for his stories and my writing. I can’t wait to give yours a read so we can learn more about your character!

Boom
    Keymaster

Color me impressed, sir!  I really enjoyed all of Kaliker’s origin story, it was well written and painted a vivid picture.  I do hope we’ll get the opportunity to see more of his story before launch, he does have quite the title you know?  I’m definitely looking forward to hearing it all in character as well, lol.

1+

Boom
    Keymaster

Nicely done as always on Aria’s story!  I can see the time and research you’ve put into this so far.  Really looking forward to more, especially when Dad drops the bomb.  Looking forward to some rp with you too!

Kaliker
    Participant

Just wanted to pop in and say that i really  enjoyed the story so far and look forwarding to reading more about this Aquilonian  character of yours! Apparently the northerners are just as cutthroat as the southerners, only in a different way!

Jiahuo
    Participant

Love the journal of Hemekthes! Wish more of these were posted, but I know the RP hasn’t been big recently.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Joining This Server

Recruitment Status: Open

Application Process:
Register on this site.
Fill out an application in the thread. [link]
Accept Steam friend request from Cyruskring.
Receive Steam Group invite and password.

Server Contributors

We would like to very warmly thank everyone who has contributed to the server donation fund!