Menu

(NEW) Server Application

This topic contains 69 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Brandon Roth 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

User Name: Estrid

RP experience: 20 years or so. Pen & Paper. DnD, Gurps, Man, Myth & Magic, Bushido and several others. PC games like: NWN 1, NWN 2, AOC, DnD, ESO, Skyrim and many others.

How did you hear about us? The Enjin site.

What makes you a good fit for the server? I am a fairly good roleplayer and I like roleplaying. It is a game it is supposed to be fun for everyone.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? None that I can think of.

Rate the importance of RP to you. It  is very important. If there is no roleplaying just hack’n slash then it is not fun for me. That is why I have been playing on the ALFA servers for NWN for many years.

How do you feel about PVP? I would rather call it CvC. Character vs character. If there is no roleplay behind it, then I do not like it at all. If there is roleplay behind it, then I do not mind.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? Yes and none for now.

Your STEAM profile link (must be a link, I will not search for you):

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055056532

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055056532

Sifrid Jormundrsdottir/ Bearly Able on Steam

RP experience: Have played many MMOs and Fantasy Games throughout the years, huge fan of all Final Fantasy Games, World of Warcraft, and everything Lotr related. Also an avid Fantasy novel reader. Relatively new to the D&D style of RP, making up a new character and all that, but I really like it and am excited to do more!

How did you hear about us?: Was researching good RP Conan Exiles servers, found a suggestion on a thread for this website.

What makes you a good fit for the server?: I am very excited about the idea of RP in a game as realistic as Conan Exiles, I think the survival genre is perfectly suited for RP. I am looking to join a server and be an active participant during events, I want to join a group, and hopefully contribute to the experience in a positive way. As far as specifics to this game, I have played over 100 hrs so far and I am confident I won’t despawn NPCs or vauable resources or block of areas, and hopefully I can make cool buildings for everyone to appreciate.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?: No one, but I would like to!

Rate the importance of RP to you.: Very important, it really helps immerse you into the game. I will follow the lead of those around me and remain IC when appropriate, I really enjoying questing etc. in RP mode

How do you feel about PVP?: I think that on a good server with a “vetting” process like this one this makes the game so much more amazing, because it opens up so many options. It eliminates the fear of being randomly killed or raided but allows for semi-organized battles to still happen, allowing for optimal fun and minimal griefing.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?: I understand, and no questions

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002762203/

1+

Users who have liked this topic:

Draigoes
    Participant

User Name  Draigoes

RP experience

I’ve roleplayed for years and was in two of your guilds.

How did you hear about us?

I know you guys from AoC and ESO.

What makes you a good fit for the server?

I would like to play a smuggler for your trade city.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?

Cyrus and Senorita Boom

Rate the importance of RP to you.

Very important, the RP from our old guild in AoC has always been my favorite by far.

How do you feel about PVP?

Not big on it, but I can give it a shot.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?

Understood and no questions.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Draigoes/

2+

Jia Shao
    Participant

User Name: Jia Shao

RP experience: Have RP’d for several years in several different games

How did you hear about us? Draigoes

What makes you a good fit for the server? I want to be able to play on a server where I can make friends and RP with those friends.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? Yes, I was in your guild in ESO for a time

Rate the importance of RP to you. Very important, I really enjoy RP and want to improve

How do you feel about PVP? I never have, but am not opposed to it

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? Yes, no questions

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JiaShao/

2+

Anokatos
    Participant

User Name: Anokatos

RP experience: I have RP’ed in assorted MMOs (WoW, TSW, CoH, Rift, GW2, Wildstar, AO, AoC, BDO, ESO) various tabletop RPGs D&D (2nd-5th ed), Shadowrun (3rd and 5th ed), oWoD: (V:tM, W:tA, M:tA), Iron Kingdoms, Pathfinder and Savage Worlds. Some LARP experience (Mind’s Eye Theater)

How did you hear about us? A friend plays CE on the server

What makes you a good fit for the server?  I am an easy to work with player in terms of RP, am a proponent of OOC communication in all things, and I am a fast learner when it comes to PvE

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?  Yes, I know Velvet Brier/Karrik.

Rate the importance of RP to you.  Generally speaking, it’s my primary enjoyment in most games.

How do you feel about PVP?  Not opposed to it, but it’s not my go to activity.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?  The rules seem common sense and straight forward. No questions.

Your STEAM profile link (must be a link, I will not search for you): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972966421/

1+

Anonymous

User Name – Weward

RP experience – Low/Moderate

How did you hear about us? -Conan Exiles RP Enjin page.

What makes you a good fit for the server? – Pretty laid back, like hopping into RP and just generally being social with people.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? – Nope.

Rate the importance of RP to you. – Pretty important, I’m not very good at it. But if there wasn’t any RP the game would be very boring.

How do you feel about PVP? – Love it.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Yes.

Your STEAM profile link (must be a link, I will not search for you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005514962/

Elithea
    Participant

User Name: Elithea

RP experience: About 10 years now, maybe more… I started with Dark Age of Camelot. Started my own little worlds now and than. WoW since beta, and than SWTOR. Now onto other things!

How did you hear about us? – Through an acquaintance that spoke about it and the RP she had gotten involved with.

What makes you a good fit for the server? – I feel I can offer lots of experience, deep and engaging roleplay experience as well for those who want to!

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? Yes her character name is Amaunet Wadjet

Rate the importance of RP to you. – Very important!

How do you feel about PVP? – I can deal with it, though it isn’t my primary focus.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? – Yes I do. If I have questions they will come along.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002376759/

Bryan
    Participant

User Name: Gedio

RP experience:

Oh, just about my entire life, since Diablo 1 was the big online game, so, in theory, only about 20 years, and I still make noob mistakes.

How did you hear about us?:

Friend of mine, Kauket.

What makes you a good fit for the server?:

Well, besides the fact that I’m never serious about anything OOC, always joking around, and my ability to lose gracefully and not complain about it? I don’t know, but sometimes I can RP my way out of a wet paper bag.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?:

Kauket and Zane. Been RPing with them since TOR.

Rate the importance of RP to you.:

Scale of 1 to 10? 100.

How do you feel about PVP?:

I’m not keen on it just for randomly killing people, but if the story calls for it, I’ll participate, and more than likely lose, then make jokes about it.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?:

I understand completely, and no, no questions.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dreadx9

Anonymous

User Name: wolfgurlinyoden

RP experience: I am still new to RP, I only started Rping when I bought Conan Exiles. To be honest, I did not know this community existed, but I easily fell in love with RP once I started!

How did you hear about us? I heard about you through a member already..

What makes you a good fit for the server? I enjoy RP a lot! I enjoy seeing characters build and grow as well as allow my own characters to grow. I am here to play with others and help those that need help (unless my character is not so nice) but I really believe in RP communities and I want to see them grow and flourish.. I have been on too many servers that the community didn’t act like a community and I would like to help to change that if I can.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? Yes I do know a member on the server, I am not sure what he goes by on here. But his discord name is Weward, and his steam I think is also Weward.

Rate the importance of RP to you. Honestly I am on here for the RP, yes I can build all day and everyday cause I enjoy doing that, but I do get drained from it. I have over 1000 hours in this game and if I could spend more time Rping than anything else, I’d be a happy camper!

How do you feel about PVP? I love it! I think PVP makes for good RP. No I’m not saying constantly raid others or constantly start wars, but if I was to get raided I really wouldn’t mind. As well as if my stories take me to raid others then awesome. I have no problem with PVP what so ever.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? Yes I understand and agree to the rules and guidelines and no I do not have any questions.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfgurlinyoden/

Brock
    Participant

User Name:

BrokenFeather

RP experience:

I have played on many role-play servers in the past. I have been on a Role-Play server on Ark: Survival Evolved which I believe the server was ArkLifeRP. Now I am currently Staff Manager of a Serious DarkRP server on GMod which is called Virtual Life Role-Play. I have also played on Star-WarsRP on GMod IceFuseNetworks. I have also been on Role-play or Sims on Arma 3

How did you hear about us?:

Conan Exiles with a little help of Steam looking for servers that have mods

What makes you a good fit for the server?:

I would be a good fit because I very mature and laid back kind of guy. I love the role-play environment. I usually to attend my own business causing no fuss with anybody, instead try to bring friendship and a smile. I know the “rules” of role-play with past experience. enjoy role play as well as as survival based games.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?:

N/A

Rate the importance of RP to you:

If I had to rate the importance of RP to me on a scale of 1-10. I would say a solid 8 because there is times were fun should be involved, but role-play is still in effect.

How do you feel about PVP?:

PVP is the way to survive in any kind of survival game, but I am not going to just “PVP” someone cause I wanted to. I believe there should be a reason to PVP, I am usually a friendly person when it comes to PVP. But  PvP is rather annoying when there is no reason behind it

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?:

I sure do understand the rules and guidelines. and no questions at all

https://steamcommunity.com/id/3rokenstone/home/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Brock.

Anonymous

User Name
    Tygerhart

RP Experience
    Table-top – Various
    MUSHes – Dune III and ATS Trek MUSH
    LARP – Was an Assistant Story Advisor (Followers Of Set – Temples and Societies) for the international “The Camarilla” club).
    MMO – CoH, SWG, WoW, SWTOR

From an IRL friend (Akila).

I enjoy both RP and PvP and I always liked the idea playing in Robert E. Howard’s “Hyborean Age” as a Stygian and or a Priest of Set (See my Camarilla background).

I have known Akila for some twenty odd years, and believe me, have they been odd.

That would depend on the richness of the story universe and the investment of the players. Without either, one might as well be playing a “Hack & Slash”.

I usually feel, “Ouch!”, “Stop That!”, “Are you psychotic?!” and then they die or I die. “Mmmmm, Adenaline rushy”.

I have read the Rules and Guidelines. I understand them and I will ask questions as/if they occur to me.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198202276310/

Thanks for your consideration,

Tyger

1+

Boom
    Keymaster

I have known Akila for some twenty odd years, and believe me, have they been odd.

So much win.

3+

Anonymous

User Name

Seathros

RP experience

Multiple servers, all RP, and can list names of current players on server that I played with as references.

Friends joined this server and told me about it.

I take RP serious and wont turn tail if it’s not going a way I like, and play it to the end whether it ends well for me or not.

Wolfgirlinyoden, Weward.

It happens, it happens.. roll with it.

Understand them, and no questions.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075316031/

Wonder
    Participant

User Name: Wonder D Ryves

RP experience: As much as possible honestly, like Reign of Kings or messaging apps

How did you hear about us? My cousin

What makes you a good fit for the server? I’m generally active and like to participate in events with teammates so it becomes more fun.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? Again my cousin and possibly another family member if they join

Rate the importance of RP to you. Out of 10 I’d probably couldn’t because I haven’t seen too much and I don’t like to judge by rumors or covers, I’d give it a 7 or 8 out of curiosity and interest.

How do you feel about PVP? I’m good with it, doesn’t mean I’m good at it XD

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? I understand and have no current questions.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Wonder.

Anonymous

User Name: 3roken

RP experience: I Have played a lot Role-Play servers on Arma 3. For example an Arma 3 military sim. I also have been currently playing Reign Of Kings RolePlay.

How did you hear about us?: I heard about you guys from a member on the server named BrokenFeather

What makes you a good fit for the server?: I believe I would be a good fit because I know the rules of playing a RP server. I also try to bring joy into the role-play experience. Who is also looking for a mature Role-Playing server.

Do you know someone on the server?: If so, who? Yes I currently do, the names are BrokenFeather and WonderD (if he has been accepted)

Rate the importance of RP to you: On a scale on 1-10 I would solid 8 for role-play  because I like to follow the rules and guideline and wish everyone does the same.

How do you feel about PVP?: To me I like PVP but on Conan I have not really experience any PVP because I am occasionally been finding servers that are RP no KOS but the servers are not strict, So that being PVP is not my cup of tea cause to me it should have a point in RP to PVP.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? Yes I understand the rules and guidelines, I currently do not have any questions and if I do I will let you know in the future!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144311147/

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Joining This Server

Recruitment Status: Open

Application Process:
Register on this site.
Fill out an application in the thread. [link]
Accept Steam friend request from Cyruskring.
Receive Steam Group invite and password.

Server Contributors

We would like to very warmly thank everyone who has contributed to the server donation fund!