Menu

(NEW) Server Application

This topic contains 69 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Brandon Roth 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Cyrus Kring
    Participant

Rathy!! Get your butt in here!

Sinrith
    Participant

User Name: Sinrith

RP experience: Some tabletop gaming. (Warhammer/DnD)

How did you hear about us?: Turbothcx

What makes you a good fit for the server?: Boyfriend plays on this server, and loves to RP. Refuses to play with me otherwise.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?: Yes, Turbothcx/Hymn

Rate the importance of RP to you.: RP was fun in a tabletop setting, but I have not done it before in a video game setting, I feel like because I’m new to it I can’t answer this question well.

How do you feel about PVP? PVP is fun, but I understand not to go around slaughtering innocents on an RP server for no reason.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? Yes, no questions.

Your STEAM profile link (must be a link, I will not search for you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042841584/

Anonymous

User Name: RahazyaElysium

RP experience: Been role playing in different forms for over 18yrs

Aol- All text base; world of warcraf; Starwars; Swtor; Final Fantasy 14; DnD;

How did you hear about us? Guild leader from swtor Tyr/jorr and Frejya/Juno

What makes you a good fit for the server? Well for one I have always sought out mature rp, not always erp, but mature rp. And unfortunately you can’t always find it on games that have children playing it for the most part. So that is what I offer, a mature mind that is not going to cause drama, and will contribute to the over all community of the Clan that I am joining

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? Tyr/Jorr Frejya/Juno

Rate the importance of RP to you. Very important as it allows you to live as you want to live and give complexity to the over game rather than playing the game you kinda live it.

How do you feel about PVP? As long as I can figure out the mechanics I can enjoy it, but it’s when I can’t figure it out when it becomes not much fun.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? None

Your STEAM profile link (must be a link, I will not search for you):

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198371859865/
    <ul id=”bbp-topic-revision-log-898″ class=”bbp-topic-revision-log”>
    <li id=”bbp-topic-revision-log-898-item-901″ class=”bbp-topic-revision-log-item”>This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Profile gravatar of Senorita Boom Senorita Boom.

Gamefreek
    Participant

User Name: Gamefreek

RP experience: Vampire LARP, EQ1 and 2, Anarchy Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Age of Conan, Star Wars The Old Republic, Defiance, Warhammer: Age of Reckoning

How did you hear about us?: Freyja and Tyr

What makes you a good fit for the server?:  Wide range of RP skills, try to avoid drama

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?:  Freyja and Tyr

Rate the importance of RP to you.: Out of 10.  9

How do you feel about PVP?:  Tend to be a little gunshy about it at first, have had some very bad experiences with it.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?:  Yes, none at this time.

Your STEAM profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022187708/

Kell
    Participant

Great to see so many new faces in the applicants section.

Welcome!

2+

Users who have liked this topic:

Anonymous

User Name: Prussiluskan

RP experience:

I began with tabletop roleplaying (Call of Cthulu, Kult etc etc) and historical reenactment/larp almost ten years ago and I have been doing that on and off since then. That said, the last few years I have mainly been getting my rp fix in online games like Age of Conan and The Secret World.

How did you hear about us?

http://conanexilesrp.enjin.com

What makes you a good fit for the server?

I’m easy going and open minded and as such always curious to see where the rp might go when meeting new people. Not to mention I have come to really like the Hyborian setting from my adventures in AoC.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?
    I don’t think so.

Rate the importance of RP to you.

It is the single most important aspect of the game to me, everything else is just a bonus.

How do you feel about PVP?

I have enjoyed pvp very much in other games, haven’t had any experience of it in this game yet though. However, in general I don’t care for mindless murder – I rather be more creative.
    Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?

Yes.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190094983

1+

Koricd
    Participant

User Name : Koricd

RP experience : Started my journey into RP playing dungeons and dragons at 9 years old, (Currently 46 ) My first online experiences was in the original ever-quests, then dark age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, then found my home on Star wars galaxies , was there to the end, I was best known for my Jawa character Weebble. then Coh , CO , STO, Tor , BD , ESO, and the list gone on and on. RP is a great release to become what your not, as long as one keeps in mind what it is a fantasy. Yet always retaining respect for your fellow players Ideas and styles.

How did you hear about us? Tyr/Jorr and Freyja/Juno. I blame them

What makes you a good fit for the server? Well My friends have asked me to join them as ive been RPing wiht Tyr/Jorr and Freyja/Juno for a bit in other games, and i am smart enough to read the rules and understand them

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? Tyr/Jorr and Freyja/Juno, you may be getting tired of hearing me say their names by now , but its all their fault

Rate the importance of RP to you. about a 7 of 1-10 its a nice chance to escape RL stress and stuff,

How do you feel about PVP? Better have a good reason RP wise for it, I understand actions could have consequences that can get one killed, that fine but there is a big difference between RP based PvP and just plane trollish player-killing, but i was happy to see your rules on it,

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? Nope , ready understood, really good rule set up

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020892279/

2+

Diavolo
    Participant

User Name: Mich40677

RP experience: I’ve been rping for only a year. So I wont say I know everything, but I feel like I know enough to be good at it

How did you hear about us?: Tyr/Jorr

What makes you a good fit for the server?: I feel like I am the person who loves to rp a story out. And this is an rp server from what I’ve been told. I hope that counts.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?: Tyr/Jorr (Not sure IG name)

Rate the importance of RP to you.: Need! (Very important!!)

How do you feel about PVP?: I’ll pvp if need be. I do enjoy it throughly

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?: Yes and now, respectivly

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132691054/

1+

Greg
    Participant

User Name?

On Steam it is currently Blue Mark Supreme

RP experience?

Not a whole lot but I am eager to be more engaged in the experience it has to offer. I role played on some tabletop games including War hammer and Lord of the rings on but I have yet to RP in other situations.

I found the server on the browser in game.

I am willing to  utilize the role playing aspect so that I can get the most out of this game and meet other people who feel this way.

No

very important as this would be my first experience I would want it to be as prevalent as possible.

I like it to a certain extent. I believe that PvP combat can be entertaining to partake in how ever there is a point where it just becomes killing for no reason, and that is where it gets annoying. I would think that Role playing would give PvP combat a new meaning. So that is one of the reasons in which I want to be a part of this community.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? Yes, I went over the rules and no I do not have any questions.

Your STEAM profile link (must be a link, I will not search for you): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996499054/

Memorught
    Participant

User Name: Memorught

RP Experience: I have played tabletop role-playing games for 10+ years as well as mostly play on RP Servers for my MMO’s. I have dabbled in forum and messenger based RP as well.

How did you hear about us?: I have a friend who is currently a member of the server. I know her as Kheli while her in game name is Akila.

What makes you a good fit for the server?: I am fairly easygoing in my play-style and rarely create drama. I am looking for a home server because my previous one server wiped and deleted my T3 superbase (Vanilla settings, legitimately earned). The community left that server with the wipe so I want to find a place that likes to RP and is active as well.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?: See above.

Rate the importance of RP to you.: I am fairly go with the flow in regards to RP. If I join up with a group and everyone is IC, then I tow the line. If people bounce in and ooc, then I don’t mind that as well. Chance encounters in the wild are considered IC unless the other person breaks character first. At the end of the day I really like RP. This is why I have been playing tabletop for so many years.

How do you feel about PVP?: I understand the server rules and would abide. Frankly, I hate the thought of someone raiding my base and would want to take precautions to prevent it. However, I think that it is part of the game and payback is a dish best served with explosive jars and steel weapons.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? My only questions really would be regarding base construction. I read what was posted but would inquire about unraidable bases , stair removal, and offline raiding (With a clan you are mutually at war with). My last server forbade both stair removal and unraidable bases. I disagree with the idea but will abide by the server rules on this matter.

Your STEAM profile link (must be a link, I will not search for you): http://steamcommunity.com/id/memorught

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Memorught.
    1+

Anonymous

User Name
    Gens

RP experience
    3 years spent on two different HL2RP communities, and another 5 years spent on various WoW private RP servers.

I seen the server in game, on the server list.

Along with my extensive experience with roleplay in general, I take it all very seriously and I’m never one to break the atmosphere of it. I prefer to add to the atmosphere instead, and enrich myself in the universe that I roleplay in, typically with a heavy interest.

As of right now, no I do not.

Very important. I come from roleplaying communities where everything is roleplayed out, including the actions of your characters. While I do not mind the aspect of incorporating PvP into RP, I come from a background where every engagement is roleplayed out with detail. With that in mind, I believe I can easily adapt to this style of RP and even add to it with my exposure to different types of roleplaying.

PvP doesn’t bother me much. However I tend to enjoy the aspect of no KoS, because I prefer to dish out roleplay before any sort of actual combat in the game starts. Provided there is a RP reason behind any sort of PvP, I am completely okay with that.

Rules are clear to me and perfectly acceptable, no concerns or questions there.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014609962

1+

Ordog
    Participant

User Name:  Ordog

RP experience:  I’ve been roleplaying for as long as I can remember.  I started out pretending to be animals or cartoon characters, then played all sorts of scenarios with my Star Wars figures and finally graduated to tabletop Dungeons & Dragons.  I didn’t get to RP much in my 20’s, but then I discovered online RP.  Mostly I played Vampire:  the Masquerade – Redemption multiplayer.  I also played some Star Wars Galaxies, Lord of the Rings Online, Star Wars the Old Republic and The Elder Scrolls Online.

How did you hear about us?:  I heard about you on the Conan Exiles Roleplaying Community Enjin forum.

What makes you a good fit for the server?:  I love roleplaying and I’m good at it.  I would enjoy being in character as much as possible while on the server.  I can contribute a lot and I’m respectful of others.  I’ve been playing a while so I know the basics of the game.  I like building, exploring and combat as well.

Do you know someone on the server?:  No, I haven’t gotten to know anyone on the server yet.

Rate the importance of RP to you:  I enjoy it immensely.  Along with listening to music it is my favorite hobby.  I’d give it a 9 out of 10 in importance to me.

How do you feel about PVP?:  It can be a lot of fun if its kept fair.  I like having the PVP option.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines?  Do you have any questions?:    I understand the rules and guidelines and I have no questions at this time.

Your Steam Profile link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999342340/

2+

Anonymous

User Name: vtmrxtc [NIN]

RP experience: Since 2001 when I first purchased Vampire the Masquarade redemption (VtM:R)

How did you hear about us? I have played (VtM:R) with one of your members, Ordog, since 2005. He told me Conan Exiles is a great platform for roleplaying with a wonderful community.

What makes you a good fit for the server? My roleplaying and storytelling experience makes allows me to enhance the server members’ experience, because I rarely go out of character (unless I need clarification or to advise that I’ll return later), I am comfortable with almost any subject matter, I have excellent communication skills, and am respectful of everyone.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who? Ordog

Rate the importance of RP to you. I detest hack and slash. I want to create a story, experiment with various concepts and content, while drawing on the ideas and experiences of others around me.

How do you feel about PVP? I don’t mind PVP, but there has to be a purpose. If the story works better, then I don’t mind my character being hurt/killed, as long as it creates value for the other players. Who doesn’t want to witness an epic fight to the death, or an assassination, beating, public execution, etc. As long as the content is good, the writing at a higher caliber, and the ideas well executed, I don’t mind PVP at all.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions? I have read and understood the rules. My question is: How do roleplaying sessions get organized? I’d like to start out as a primitive man who lives off the land at first (level up to an appropriate rank), then comes into contact with other, more civilized people. He would like to settle down and use his skills to earn a living, attracted by the life style of the city where there are many luxuries, but especially competitive as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997032724

3+

Anonymous

Username: Baddy

RP Experience: From tabletop such as D&D to games like EQ, WoW, Rift, AoC, and others. Can list everything if requested, but would take a bit to type heh.

How did you hear about us?: From The Huntress.

What Makes You a Good Fit for the Server?: I enjoy RP, crafting and construction, I’ve a fondness for the world of Conan. And, despite occasionally playing sarcastic or smarmy characters, I like to help others out.

Do you know someone on the server? If so, who?: I know The Huntress, might be a few others but not sure if they still play.

Rate the importance of RP to you: Very Important.

How do you feel about PvP?: I generally try to avoid it but if given no choice I’ll defend myself on a game. I generally won’t be the aggressor unless there’s a story reason for it.

Do you understand our rules and guidelines? Do you have any questions?: Yes, and No.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041562609/

Jinsei
    Participant

User Name:  Jinsei

RP experience:

I started playing D&D around 1981 although its been years since I have been part of a regular group.  I’ve also played several other pen and paper games like star wars and top secret.  My first PC RPG was probably the Ultima Series, followed by the Pools of Radiance (Gold Box Series).  My first MMORPG was Neverwinter Nights on AOL.  I’ve played countless others including EQ, Shadowbane, and Archeage to name a few.

I saw your server online when searching for a realm.  I liked the settings you had for the realm so I visited your webpage to learn more.

I am an older gamer (in my 40s) and I am looking for a more stable and mature community.  Many of the open servers are hit or miss.  I am easy going, friendly and just really enjoying playing PC games.

I do not know anyone.

I would rate it as important.  Roleplaying should be fun and natural.  It help’s maintain the game’s immersion and also makes it more enjoyable.

I like PvP.  Shadowbane was my favorite PvP based MMORPG. I am not a big fan of PvOP (player vs offline player).  I like it when both sides are prepared and hopefully as close as possible to equally matched.  Then its the combat and strategy that make PvP fun, rather than someone raiding a base offline.  I also understand not everyone does like PvP which is ok with me as well.

I have read the rules.  I understand them and agree to follow them if accepted.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001319422/home

Steam Name:  Jinsei

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Jinsei.
    1+

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Joining This Server

Recruitment Status: Open

Application Process:
Register on this site.
Fill out an application in the thread. [link]
Accept Steam friend request from Cyruskring.
Receive Steam Group invite and password.

Server Contributors

We would like to very warmly thank everyone who has contributed to the server donation fund!